Please register to have our comprehensive brochure emailed to you. Program overview, admissions, scholarship, student life and more.
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN CREATIVE MEDIA DESIGN
Creative Media Design (CMD) students will learn and develop an expertise in drawing, typography, packaging design, advertising design, photography, web development, motion design, video production, interactive design and 3D design. With these skills, CMD graduates will have the ability and knowledge needed for advertising and communication in various media, including the highly in-demand field of digital media.
At Stamford, students have the opportunity to exchange international perspectives and learn how to work with friends and lecturers from around the world, preparing them to be global graduates ready for the international job market.
Real World Experience
Students will gain real-world experience by working on company projects with businesses inside and outside of Thailand. Students will acquire practical pre-press knowledge, meet real-time deadlines and be fully ready for future challenges.
You will learn and develop expertise in:
- Identity Design
- Packaging Design
- Publication Design
- Advertising Design
- Web Development
- Motion Design
- Video Production
- Interactive Design.
- 3D Design
You can master creating:
- Characters, Fonts
- TVC and Print Ads
- Digital Photography
- Music Videos
- Short Films
- Installation Designs
|Program Start (Month)||March, July, November|
|Earliest Intake Date||July 2019|
|Location||Hua Hin and Rama 9 (Dual Campus)|
|Program Duration||3.5 Years|
1. Academic qualifications
The required academic qualification is completion of high school / upper secondary school (or equivalent), which is generally obtained after 12 years of education. Accepted qualifications include:
- IGCSE / GCSE / GCE O-levels Certificate with no less than C grade
- IGCSE / GCSE / GCE A-levels Certificate with no less than 3 subjects
- Test of General Educational Development (GED) with minimum 145 points in all 4 subjects, along with the high school equivalency diploma.
- IB certificate with minimum 5 subjects with a minimum score of 4.
- IB Diploma with minimum 24 points
- Mathayom 6 with graduation certificate and graduation diploma.
- Students who hold a different qualification are recommended to contact the university to check their eligibility.
Students who hold a different qualification are recommended to contact the university to check their eligibility.
2. English proficiency qualifications. Either of following test results are accepted
- IELTS 6.0
- TOEFL (IBT) 78
Students who are not yet ready to follow an international academic program will be placed in the Stamford English Program before commencing their actual degree program.
Graduates can work with leading animation studios all over the world. Careers include:
- Advertising Design, Packaging Design, Logo Design
- Graphic Design, Web Design
- Typography, Illustration, Brand Identity Design
- Photography, Television, Short Films, Production Houses
- Animation, Game Design, 3D Modeling, 3D Digital, VFX (visual effects) Art, Effect Design
- Thai: 600,000 THB
- International: 692,200 THB (22,329 USD)
- General Education – 40 Credits
- Basic Core Courses – 40 Credits
- Major Required Courses – 40 Credits
- Major Elective Courses – 20 Credits
- Free Elective Courses – 8 Credits
- Internship – 12 Credits
B.A. in Graphic Design majoring in Typography from Central St. Martins, UK, and Master in Visual Communication Design qualification from Silpakorn University. Over 20 years of media and graphic design experience which includes serving as Principle and Programme Director for Graphic Design at Raffles International College, the Managing Director of PLAY ON Magazine, Web Magazine, extensive web development and graphic design experience.