Please register to have our comprehensive brochure emailed to you. Program overview, admissions, scholarship, student life and more.
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION CONCENTRATION IN LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Do you have what it takes to succeed in the international field of Logistics and Supply Chain Management?
Businesses grow globally and become more efficiently organized. Through the Logistics and Supply Chain Management program at Stamford, students will explore every criterion of this industry and become specialist in building efficient management and driving a positive image for the companies they work for.
Dual Degree Option
• Bachelor of Business Administration
• BA (Hons) Business and Management
Logistics and Supply Chain Management students who wish to deepen their understanding of the world and also boost their employability can earn a second degree from The University of Northampton by completing one additional year of study in the U.K.
Students visit exciting multinational companies such as Port Authorization of Thailand, TG Cargo, Unilever Warehouse, T.S. Molymer OEM, Ichitan Manufacturing, Honda Automobile, SCG Logistics, Healthfoods Cooperation, DHL, and more. Site visits help students develop their understanding of how theoretical principles are applied in a real working environment and provide an opportunity for students to interact and build connections with industry experts.
Students build up their experiences by undertaking internships. Students have successfully completed internships at places such as Thai Cargo, KMTC (Thailand) Co. Ltd., Lotte, Damco International, Tips Co.Ltd., Chiangmai Airport Customs, PTT Public Company Limited, FedEx Express, Yusen Logistics, SCG Group.
Why Study Logistics and Supply Chain Management at Stamford?
- Thailand is South-East Asia’s logistics hub. Students will learn first-hand from industry experts, and obtain insights about company needs and objectives.
- Gain a working knowledge of all aspects of the movement and storage of materials, work-in-process inventories, and finished
goods from point of origin to point of consumption.
- Through industry partnership with professional organizations, students will be exposed to new experiences both from site visits and
- In 2016 Stamford’s Logistics and Supply Chain Management students are 100% employed and are paid higher than the market average*.
*Market Average Salary 2016 from Bank of Thailand
You will learn and develop skills in:
- Management of Air, Sea, and Land Freight Transport
- Retail and Distribution Logistics
- International Documentation
- Regulation for Import and Export
- Warehousing Layout and Inventory Control
- International Trade Term
You will be able to:
- Design, build and operate operating innovative logistics and supply chain solutions
- Measurably improve quality, cost, and customer service
- Start your own business
- Operate third party logistics
- Play a valuable and essential role in any international corporation
- Have a unique skill-set in logistics and supply chain management
|Program Start (Month)||March, July, November|
|Earliest Intake Date||November 2019|
|Program Duration||3.5 Years|
1. Academic qualifications
The required academic qualification is completion of high school / upper secondary school (or equivalent), which is generally obtained after 12 years of education. Accepted qualifications include:
- IGCSE / GCSE / GCE O-levels Certificate with no less than C grade
- IGCSE / GCSE / GCE A-levels Certificate with no less than 3 subjects
- Test of General Educational Development (GED) with minimum 145 points in all 4 subjects, along with the high school equivalency diploma.
- IB certificate with minimum 5 subjects with a minimum score of 4.
- IB Diploma with minimum 24 points
- Mathayom 6 with graduation certificate and graduation diploma.
- Students who hold a different qualification are recommended to contact the university to check their eligibility.
Students who hold a different qualification are recommended to contact the university to check their eligibility.
2. English proficiency qualifications. Either of following test results are accepted
- IELTS 6.0
- TOEFL (IBT) 78
Students who are not yet ready to follow an international academic program will be placed in the Stamford English Program before commencing their actual degree program.
- Logistics Director and Logistics Manager
- Supply Chain Director and Supply Chain Manager
- Third Party Logistics Sale Manager, CS Manager, Operation Manager
- Purchasing and Sourcing Manager
- Retail and Category Manager
- Warehouse Manager / Inventory Manager
- Freight Forwarder in Air and Sea Shipment
- Business Development Manager
- Industrial Consultants
- Retail Industry
- Factory / Manufacturer Manager
- Thai: 567,000 THB
- International: 693,800 THB (22,381 USD)
- General Education – 40 Credits
- Basic Core Courses – 40 Credits
- Major Required Courses – 32 Credits
- Major Elective Courses – 28 Credits
- Free Elective Courses – 8 Credits
- Internship – 12 Credits
Over 15 years of direct working experience in the field of Logistics and Supply Chain Management. Holding a M.Sc. in Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management from the UK, and BBA in International Business, Logistics, and Transport Management from Thammasat University.