Please register to have our comprehensive brochure emailed to you. Program overview, admissions, scholarship, student life and more.
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION IN MARKETING
With Dual Degree Option
Be successful as a marketer in any business! Studying marketing at Stamford International University will enable you to master marketing strategies, data interpretation and integrated marketing communication planning. You will be job-ready in the highly in-demand marketing field.
Stamford International University has a collaboration with the Lubin School of Business at Pace University, New York. This is a 2+1.5 year program where students can gain 2 degrees on graduation.
- Students taking the International Pathway will study their first two years at Stamford and then complete the rest of the program at the Lubin School of Business at Pace University, New York. Students will receive a BBA in Marketing from Stamford and a BBA with a concentration in either Global Marketing Management or Advertising and Integrated Marketing Communication from the Lubin School of Business at Pace University.
- Students taking the Domestic Pathway will get a BBA in Marketing from Stamford , and a Pace Pathway Certificate.
Pace University is accredited by the prestigious AACSB and is among the top ranked private universities in USA. Pace has campuses in New York City and Westchester County, where 13,000 students study. Stamford students who study at Pace can choose either campus.
Students studying at Pace can work on-campus during their course of studies and also opt for an Internship after they finish their studies. They may also choose to work full time for 1 year under the Optional Practical Training (OPT) program. Students may receive a scholarship if they fulfil all requirements.
At Stamford , we offer three marketing specialized fields:
- Digital Marketing Management
Digital Marketing is the “must-have-knowledge” of all successful businesses today. Courses like Social Media Marketing, Gamification and Big Data Management will prepare students to use high-level strategy and best practices to maximize online marketing, engagement and customer conversion. Students will have the opportunity to participate in special workshops to earn marketing certificates like Google AdWords and Analytics.
- Retail Management
Retail is making huge waves in Thailand and all over the world. Courses like Fashion and Luxury Marketing, Retail Merchandising and Relationship Management and Negotiation will prepare students for big retailers like Central group, Mall group, Tesco Lotus and many more.
Stamford also co-branding and collaborate with L’Oréal in developing appropriate industry related academic activities relevant to the students’ academic program. This allows students to get hands-on experience of real world situations and graduate ‘work ready’ with the knowledge and skill-sets desired by employers.
- Strategic Marketing Management
An exciting blend of courses like Product Portfolio and Pricing Management, Innovations in Marketing, Strategic Marketing, prepares the students for success in the fast changing world of business. The Program prepares students to be able to apply strategy and innovation in the marketing and business decision making.
You will learn and develop expertise in:
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Commercial Awareness
- Critical Thinking
- Teamwork and Leadership
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Emotion Analysis
- Information Technology
You will be able to master:
- Global Marketing Strategies
- Digital Marketing Strategies
- Integrated Marketing Communication Plans
- Analyzing Customer Needs and Market Trends
- Data Interpretation
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Multiple Project Management
- Holistic Approach
- Persuasion and Negotiation
|Program Start (Month)||March, July, November|
|Earliest Intake Date||July 2019|
|Program Duration||3.5 Years|
1. Academic qualifications
The required academic qualification is completion of high school / upper secondary school (or equivalent), which is generally obtained after 12 years of education. Accepted qualifications include:
- IGCSE / GCSE / GCE O-levels Certificate with no less than C grade
- IGCSE / GCSE / GCE A-levels Certificate with no less than 3 subjects
- Test of General Educational Development (GED) with minimum 145 points in all 4 subjects, along with the high school equivalency diploma.
- IB certificate with minimum 5 subjects with a minimum score of 4.
- IB Diploma with minimum 24 points
- Mathayom 6 with graduation certificate and graduation diploma.
- Students who hold a different qualification are recommended to contact the university to check their eligibility.
Students who hold a different qualification are recommended to contact the university to check their eligibility.
2. English proficiency qualifications. Either of following test results are accepted
- IELTS 6.0
- TOEFL (IBT) 78
Students who are not yet ready to follow an international academic program will be placed in the Stamford English Program before commencing their actual degree program.
- Brand Management
- Market & Business Development
- Marketing / Branding Consultancy
- Sales and Marketing
- Market Research Analysis
- Public Relations
- Thai: 567,000 THB
- International: 693,800 THB (22,381 USD)
- General Education – 40 Credits
- Basic Core Courses – 40 Credits
- Major Required Courses – 40 Credits
- Major Elective Courses – 20 Credits
- Free Elective Courses – 8 Credits
- Internship – 12 Credits
Double Master in Communications & Advertising and Business Administration
Over 9 years of experience in both marketing and sales