Please register to have our comprehensive brochure emailed to you. Program overview, admissions, scholarship, student life and more.
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Stamford’s BBA Entrepreneurship program is designed to prepare and guide future entrepreneurs by providing the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in the business world. The program follows the entrepreneurial journey from inception and venture creation, to planning and analysis, to opening and managing a company.
- This program is for those who want to be an entrepreneur, want to own a start-up, want to become a family business successor as well as for those who want to learn how to become an effective business owner in order to create a good basis of doing business in today’s business world.
- Get hands-on experience with one internship and one ventureship. For the internship, you will be doing some groundbreaking work with other innovative employees at start-up companies, which is great way to bridge the gap between what you think you need to know, and what you really need to know to succeed in small and active companies. For the ventureship, you will be involved in shaping business opportunities and will execute your own venture with help from assigned mentors.
- Business incubator that designed to accelerate the growth and success of businesses by supporting the resources and services that include physical space, capital, coaching, common services, and networking connections which built-in from the beginning of the program.
- Program includes: business-planning workshops, seminars, mentoring and coaching, company visits, meet-the-entrepreneur, mentor and venture pitch and conferences on social, global, and industry-specific entrepreneurship.
|Program Start (Month)||March, July, November|
|Earliest Intake Date||November 2019|
|Program Duration||3.5 Years|
1. Academic qualifications
The required academic qualification is completion of high school / upper secondary school (or equivalent), which is generally obtained after 12 years of education. Accepted qualifications include:
- IGCSE / GCSE / GCE O-levels Certificate with no less than C grade
- IGCSE / GCSE / GCE A-levels Certificate with no less than 3 subjects
- Test of General Educational Development (GED) with minimum 145 points in all 4 subjects, along with the high school equivalency diploma.
- IB certificate with minimum 5 subjects with a minimum score of 4.
- IB Diploma with minimum 24 points
- Mathayom 6 with graduation certificate and graduation diploma.
- Students who hold a different qualification are recommended to contact the university to check their eligibility.
Students who hold a different qualification are recommended to contact the university to check their eligibility.
2. English proficiency qualifications. Either of following test results are accepted
- IELTS 6.0
- TOEFL (IBT) 78
Students who are not yet ready to follow an international academic program will be placed in the Stamford English Program before commencing their actual degree program.
- Business Analyst
- Project Manager
- Investment Analyst
- Business Consultant
- Marketing Development Manager
- Service Manager
- Strategic Business Executive
- Product and Brand Manager
- Thai Student : 517,800 THB
- General Education – 40 Credits
- Basic Core Courses – 40 Credits
- Major Required Courses – 40 Credits
- Major Elective Courses – 20 Credits
- Free Elective Courses – 8 Credits
- Internship – 12 Credits
6 years experience in managing International BBA Entrepreneurship programs. Holding an MBA in Management from Australia and a Ph.D. candidate in Entrepreneurship.