Please register to have our comprehensive brochure emailed to you. Program overview, admissions, scholarship, student life and more.
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
With Dual Degree Option
IBM students at Stamford have the option to study a dual degree either at SolBridge International School of Business, South Korea or at Kendall College at National Louis University, Chicago, USA. Students who opt for this international pathway will have the chance to live in a city and a country that hosts many successful multinational companies, and will receive two degrees on graduation.
Studying your Bachelor’s degree in two different countries and receiving a diploma from two prestigious universities will be your passport to a very successful and exciting career. Managers constantly look for employees who are able to adapt to different cultures and situations as no matter which industry you work in, globalization will be a significant influence.
For an International Business Management (IBM) student, the world has no borders. Where others see global challenges, as an IBM graduate you will see global opportunities, and you will know how to benefit from them.
In the IBM program, you will interconnect with passionate and knowledgeable teachers who have achieved success managing global businesses in many different countries across the globe. You’ll acquire pure business knowledge and how to apply it by participating in real-world projects in cooperation with successful companies.
We recognize that our students have different interests and we offer you three different fields to give you the opportunity unleash your potential:
- Do you want to become a global business leader? Then study the Leadership and Management, which gives you the knowledge and tools necessary to become a successful manager in a multinational company.
- Are you interested in developing business relationships across the globe? Then choose our International Trade, where you will learn from the best about how to become successful doing business in different countries.
You will learn and develop skills in:
- International Business
- Business Development
- Cross Cultural Management
- Business Analysis
- Creating Innovative Business Opportunities
- Delivering Confident Business Presentations
You will be able to:
- Start your own business
- Manage an international workforce
- Launch new products in new markets and countries
- Help expand a multi-national company
- Initiate or growing a social enterprise
- Grow your family business
- Create sustainable business models
|Program Start (Month)||March, July, November|
|Earliest Intake Date||November 2019|
|Program Duration||3.5 Years|
1. Academic qualifications
The required academic qualification is completion of high school / upper secondary school (or equivalent), which is generally obtained after 12 years of education. Accepted qualifications include:
- IGCSE / GCSE / GCE O-levels Certificate with no less than C grade
- IGCSE / GCSE / GCE A-levels Certificate with no less than 3 subjects
- Test of General Educational Development (GED) with minimum 145 points in all 4 subjects, along with the high school equivalency diploma.
- IB certificate with minimum 5 subjects with a minimum score of 4.
- IB Diploma with minimum 24 points
- Mathayom 6 with graduation certificate and graduation diploma.
- Students who hold a different qualification are recommended to contact the university to check their eligibility.
Students who hold a different qualification are recommended to contact the university to check their eligibility.
2. English proficiency qualifications. Either of following test results are accepted
- IELTS 6.0
- TOEFL (IBT) 78
Students who are not yet ready to follow an international academic program will be placed in the Stamford English Program before commencing their actual degree program.
- A broad range of business careers. Graduates will already be job-ready and able to work anywhere in the world. – International Management Consultant
- International Relations Manager
- Foreign Sales Manager
- Import / Export Manager
- International Business Developer
- Global Product Manager
- Thai: 450,000 THB
- International: 565,000 THB (18,226 USD)
- General Education – 40 Credits
- Basic Core Courses – 40 Credits
- Major Required Courses – 40 Credits
- Major Elective Courses – 20 Credits
- Free Elective Courses – 8 Credits
- Internship – 12 Credits
A proven track record as an international manager in Europe and Asia, having held leadership positions in telecommunications, finance, and management consulting business in Sweden, China, and Japan. Holding a M.Sc. degree in Engineering Management and conducting doctoral research in International Marketing.