Please register to have our comprehensive brochure emailed to you. Program overview, admissions, scholarship, student life and more.
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION IN AIRLINE BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
The program will fully prepare you for the three principal areas of the aviation industry: service, technology, and ground management. Interactive: You will meet and interact with industry experts and aviation companies, giving you a deeper insight into the actual business environment. Job-Ready: You will have an internship with major domestic and international level airlines with on-the-job training, and hands-on experience. You will be treated just like full-time staff, under the guidance of a professional crew. You will be prepared and ready to work in all areas of the aviation industry.
With the MOU between Stamford and the Light Aircraft Association Leisure Flying Club (LAAF), Stamford is the first university in Thailand where students can obtain their Ultra-Light Pilot License (UPL) while still studying. This has the huge advantage that if students choose to study for a commercial pilot license in the future. The UPL license is approved by the Department of Civil Aviation in Thailand and is recognized globally.
You will learn and develop skills in:
- Passenger Ground Services Agent Work, (e.g ramp control/Load & Balance/Lounge Agent/Departure & Arrival gate agent/ Customer Service agent/ Catering)
- In-Flight Passenger Service such as Pilot/Cabin Crew
- Tickets and Reservation Systems
- Technical Areas Relating to Documentation/Administration
- Immigration /Custom Control
- Air Traffic Control
- Travel Agency Work
You will be able to:
- Perform all service functions relating to passenger ground services and in-flight service
- Be service minded with a high level of professionalism
- Demonstrate a high capability in all aspects of airline business management (e.g. aircraft types, airline business law and basic reservation and ticketing)
- Be highly proficient in using airline business management technologies
- Grow your own business relating to the airline industry
|Program Start (Month)||March, July, November|
|Earliest Intake Date||July 2019|
|Program Duration||3.5 Years|
1. Academic qualifications
The required academic qualification is completion of high school / upper secondary school (or equivalent), which is generally obtained after 12 years of education. Accepted qualifications include:
- IGCSE / GCSE / GCE O-levels Certificate with no less than C grade
- IGCSE / GCSE / GCE A-levels Certificate with no less than 3 subjects
- Test of General Educational Development (GED) with minimum 145 points in all 4 subjects, along with the high school equivalency diploma.
- IB certificate with minimum 5 subjects with a minimum score of 4.
- IB Diploma with minimum 24 points
- Mathayom 6 with graduation certificate and graduation diploma.
- Students who hold a different qualification are recommended to contact the university to check their eligibility.
Students who hold a different qualification are recommended to contact the university to check their eligibility.
2. English proficiency qualifications. Either of following test results are accepted
- IELTS 6.0
- TOEFL (IBT) 78
Students who are not yet ready to follow an international academic program will be placed in the Stamford English Program before commencing their actual degree program.
The program equips you with the skill set and English proficiency needed to pursue your dream job in the aviation industry. Careers such as:
- Flight Attendant
- Airline Administrative Support
- Operations Agent
- Flight Dispatcher
- Passenger Service Agent
- Airline Flight Instructor
- Airline Manager
- Thai Student : 450,000 THB
- General Education – 40 Credits
- Basic Core Courses – 40 Credits
- Major Required Courses – 40 Credits
- Major Elective Courses – 20 Credits
- Free Elective Courses – 8 Credits
- Internship – 12 Credits
Over 10 years of experience in Airline Business Management with leading world-class airline. Holding a Master’s degree in Organization Management and Managerial Communication from USA. Member of IATA and ICAO.